E&O Risk Management and Disaster Symposium - Hybrid
Jackson Sumner & Associates, Boone, NC
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
*** This Symposium is being offered in a hybrid format!! We would love for you to join us in person, but if you can't physically join us you can attend virtually.
Register now for one of IIANC's LIVE E&O and Disaster Symposium! This risk management education opportunity is FREE to member agents to register and features all NEW topics with different panels of expert speakers, so even if you attended last year's symposium, you will enjoy and get value from this unique learning opportunity!
The E&O and Disaster Symposium will take you through these topics and more:
- Risk Rating 2.0 - It's Here!
- NCDOI Regulatory Updates
- Federal and Legislative Updates that Impact YOU!
- Lessons Agents Can Learn from COVID Related Lawsuits
- Agency Disaster Readiness
- NCJUA Lessons Learned from Catastrophic Events
- NCDOI Disaster Response
- Climate Change and Weather Change
You will also have the opportunity to interact with our expert panel of speakers and ask questions:
- Don Burke and Wendy Sullivan, Selective Insurance
- Tim Crawley and Jennifer Collins, NCDOI
- Danny Cook, Cook Insurance Services
- Gina Hardy, NCJUA
- Jenny Dissen, NC Institute for Climate Studies
- Joe Stewart, IIANC VP of Governmental Affairs
- Rebecca Shigley, IIANC Chief Operating Officer
Class Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00 PM (lunch will be provided)
Location: Jackson Sumner & Associates
1886 Old US Highway 421 S.
Boone, NC 28607
If you are unable to attend the Symposium in person, joining us virtually! Virtual registrants will receive their link to join the webinar 1-2 business days prior to the Symposium. If you have not recieved your link by 12:00 PM the day before the Sympoium, please contact us at Education@iianc.com.
CE Credit: 6 hrs. (CE has only been approved for NC)
Eligible for North American Specialty Insurance Company and Allianz Loss Control Credit